Grupetta Lime AireAtor Coolmax Socks
As the 'original air-flow design sock', the Aireator is the sock that kicked off the air-flow rage over 20 years ago. Today, the Aireator still leads in durability, wicking, drying, and air permeability. Aireator stays cooler and more comfortable on your feet and lasts longer than anything else out there. That is why the Aireator remains the top pick of athletes competing at the highest levels of sport.
Until you have tried Coolmax Socks it is impossible to understand how comfortable and luxuriant Coolmax socks really feel on your feet and how good they make you feel!!
- 49% Nylon, 48% CoolMax, 3% Lycra
- Made with CoolMax EcoMade, the fiber that comes from recycled plastic bottles
- Cyclists all over the world have shown a lot of love for the Aireator
- Toe and heel are made of Cordura Nylon for extreme durability and abrasion resistance
- Stayfast cuff provides a secure, durable, dynamic fit
- AirEator Vapor Zone - The DeFeet invention that started the "airflow" sock rage
- En-Duro-Skin construction reinforces the external heel and toe, puncture areas
- Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Made in America, North Carolina
|Small||5 to 7||...||Small||6 to 8|
|Medium||7 to 9||...||Medium||8.5 to 10.5|
|Large||9.5 to 11.5||...||Large||11 to 13|