Hammer Orange Polarized Performance Cycling Sunglasses
- Frame Color: Orange
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Lenses Are UV400 Blocking UVA & UVB Lightwaves 400 Nanometer And Below for maximum eye protection
- Performance Polarized Sunglasses work to reduce the annoying and dangerous glare reflected off roads and water
- How Do Polarized Lenses Work? : Light reflected from surfaces like a flat road or smooth water is generally horizontally polarized. This horizontally polarized light is blocked by the vertically oriented polarizers in the lenses. The result: a reduction in annoying and sometimes dangerous glare
- Unique Lens Technology Ensures Light Is Filtered For Minimal Eye Fatigue And Distortion
- Modern Styling Utilizes Rubber Temples To Hug Your Head Securely To Keep Your Sunglasses In Place During The Most Demanding Conditions
- Effectively Protects Your Eyes From Wind, Sand, Dirt, Flying Objects Or Insects
- Measurements: Temple to temple: 6", Arms 4 3/4"
Lens Width: 54 mm
Bridge Width: 21 mm
Height: 40 mm
Temple Length: 132 mm
You'll see clearer, crisper and farther with Polarized Filtered Sunglasses.
The road, sky, clouds, water will never look the same again wearing your new pair of Polarized Lens Sunglasses!