HiViz Thermal Paradigm Cycling Jacket
Top of the Line Cycling Jacket! The shorter days and unpredictable weather conditions of winter present cyclists with unique challenges. Primal's new HiViz Collection was designed and developed with one goal in mind - to keep cyclists safe on the road. Wind and water resistant, the HXT thermal fabric has a special filament membrane that allows airflow out while preventing moisture and cold air from coming in. This jacket will keep you so warm, we've outfitted it with underarm zippers for ventilation so you don't have to expose your chest to the cold air.
- When temperatures drop the P3 Paradigm Jacket is at its best
- Featuring HXT-Hexathermal fabric
- Windproof, Waterproof fabric that is breathable
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Weight: 310 grams
- Extended tail flap
- Back mesh pockets
- Rear zip pocket
- Luminite reflective piping
- Using T3D cut pattern lines
- The sleeves and tail of the P3 Paradigm jacket will not ride up, giving the cyclist exceptional comfort in the aggressive riding position.
- HXT-Hexathermal Fabric is a Windproof, Waterproof fabric that is breathable
- This breathable property allows the jacket to protect from the harshest of elements without causing overheating
These jackets are made for cycling with long arms and extended back but if you would like a little extra room in the middle go a size up for comfort. Go with the sizing chart measurements for a tight, aerodynamic fit.
|Primal Jersey Sizing Chart|