Onyx Prisma Cycling Bib Shorts
The Prisma is an elite, pro touring fit, designed to maximize comfort around the legs and seat panels. Ideal for long rides on the bike, it features a TMF® chamois and flatlock stitching, as well as 3â? leg bands with a silicone gripper to provide exceptional comfort and security without restricting the range of movement.
Chamois: The APX chamois is ideal for teams and competitive road cyclists. Three layers of density foam, 4-way stretch and an anatomical shape allow for optimum comfort while maintaining a free range of motion. Antibacterial Silver Ion and Visigrid fabrics offer superior moisture transport and will not break down over time.
- Constructed and engineered for optimum performance
- Elite 4-way stretch properties and proprietary 40-gauge knit construction of the Vero fabric provide superior compression and ensure a colorfast, durable bib short that optimizes performance and comfort
- This fabric has super-opaque properties, as well as excellent abrasion resistance
- The Helix kit represents the most technically advanced, competition level cycling apparel on the market today
- Using the revolutionary pattern technology, the Helix is engineered to reduce air surface resistance and improve performance
- Anatomic, race specific fit and HX8 Carbon chamois allow for superior flexibility and compression while promoting blood flow
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex | 250 gsm
- UPF 50 Sun Protection
- 9.5" Inseam
Primal Bib Sizing Chart: