Onyx Evo Cycling Bib Shorts - Top of the Line Bib Shorts
The Onyx Evo is made for cyclists that push themselves to the limit. Using Italian made, super opaque Vero fabric, this bib has redefined comfort on a bike. A duo base paneling system eliminates undesirable seams and the anatomic, race specific fit allows for superior flexibility and compression while promoting blood flow. The Onyx Evo features the E6 Carbon chamois, an evolutionary leap in chamois technology.
Chamois:The E6 Carbon chamois is a revolutionary leap in chamois technology with Resistex anti-static carbon fabric which promotes blood flow and the reduction of lactic acid, as well as being antibacterial and antimicrobial. This 4-layer, 4-way stretch chamois also incorporates an Air Mesh insert for increased shock absorption and moisture management. The E6 Carbon is ideal for road or mountain bike competition, as well as long distance touring.
- Constructed and engineered for optimum performance
- Elite 4-way stretch properties and proprietary 40-gauge knit construction of the Vero fabric provide superior compression and ensure a colorfast, durable bib short that optimizes performance and comfort
- This fabric has super-opaque properties, as well as excellent abrasion resistance
- The Helix kit represents the most technically advanced, competition level cycling apparel on the market today
- Using the revolutionary pattern technology, the Helix is engineered to reduce air surface resistance and improve performance
- Anatomic, race specific fit and HX8 Carbon chamois allow for superior flexibility and compression while promoting blood flow
- 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex | 250 gsm
- UPF 50 Sun Protection
- 9.5" Inseam
Primal Bib Sizing Chart: