Bike MS Arm Warmers by Primal Wear
Bike MS is a series of 100 extraordinary cycling events across the country that raise money for multiple sclerosis research and other services supported by the National MS Society. To find a Bike MS ride near you, visit www.bikems.org
- Unpredictable weather conditions of Spring season present unique challenges. Arm warmers give you you warmth and comfort of a long sleeve jersey with the option to remove as the day warms up.
- Mechanically brushed back fabric for use in warmers without damaging face.
- Dyed black back reduces "grin through", so the white base is not as evident when the fabric is stretched.
- Temperature range 20-75 degrees F.
- Technical Specs: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex | 245 gsm
- Primal Warmers feature stretch fabrics that protect the body and wick moisture from the surface of the skin.
- Arm Warmers are an essential accessory to any cycling kit.
- Primal Arm Warmers are perfect for those cool morning rides or Spring afternoons when the weather can be unpredictable.
- Outfit yourself with a wind vest and pair of arm warmers and you'll be prepared for anything that comes your way.