Alaskan Amber Ale Cycling Jersey
There are no roads connecting the remote coastal community of Juneau, Alaska to the Lower 48 or even the rest of the state. Everything must travel by air or sea. Featuring the label artwork of Alaskan Brewing's flagship Amber Ale, this jersey depicts the oceangoing vessels that are a common site in the icy waters.
- 100% SpeedPro Advanced Moisture Transfer Fabric and Comfort Technology
- SPF 35 Sun Protection
- Super Soft material, you'll feel the quality
- Raglan Cut which means a relaxed fit verses a race cut jersey
- 3/4 Length YKK Invisible Zipper
- 3 back rear pockets for storage
- Feel The Power, Experience The Physical Exhilaration, Enjoy The Pleasure Of Wearing A New Bicycle Jersey
Sizing Recommendation - we always recommend customers order a size up from your t-shirt size. Meaning if you wear a Large Hanes t-shirts, order at least a XL cycling jersey, will give you a more comfortable fit. If you are familiar with Primal Wear jerseys order what you've worn in the past, sizing chart has not changed.