Woolie Boolie Cruiser Lavender Cycling Socks
Long before wool became so trendy, we birthed the Woolie Boolieâ?¢. When the Woolie Boolie was launched, old Molteni jerseys had long been mothballed. Army Surplus wool pants were undervalued and plentiful. Grandpaâ??s wool sailing sweater and itchy underwear had been digested by Goodwill for at least a decade. The Woolie Boolie re-ignited all of the great memories of wool products past - and brought back none of the shortcomings. Itchy? No. Trusted companion on the most severe missions we go on? Yes. If a pair of socks has ever gotten close to having a true cult following, itâ??s the Woolie Boolie.
- Marketing 'BS' Aside - Simply the Most Comfortable Wool Sock you will Ever put on your Feet
- 72% Merino Wool, 8% Nylon, 15% Lycra, 5% Elastic
- The Woolie Boolieâ?¢ is a study in versatility
- Cooler in Heat, Stays Drier
- Cushions Foot - Full Cushion
- Woolie Boolies are great for cold weather sports
- Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low, no chlorine bleach
You get big savings and you get to enjoy the high quality and comfort of Moisture-Wicking Socks with slightly irregular or discontinued Moisture-Wicking Socks that do not affect the quality. And you get LongsCycle 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You'll love these socks!