DuraGlove ET by DeFeet - Keep your smart phone smart. Wear the Duraglove ET.
The Duraglove ET is the "Electronic Touch" model of our glove made for cyclists and runners. Riding or running with a touch screened smart phone is all good until you try to use one while wearing long-fingered gloves. That's when smart phones become dumb. That's why on the tips of the middle finger, index finger and thumb of the Duraglove ET we have added yarn that allows you to operate your device as well as you could without wearing gloves at all. Now you can tap away without removing your gloves. Problem solved.
- Duraglovesâ?¢ are made for aerobic sports like cycling and running
- Made in both CoolMax® EcoMade
- 40% Cordura®, 32% COOLMAX® EcoMade, 20% Nylon, 7% Lycra®, 1% Silver Ag
- Like all DeFeet products, their usefulness comes from what they are not as much as from what they are
- Duraglovesâ?¢ are not made to climb Mt. Everest. They are made to climb mountains at a hard pace, descend the other side, and do it over and over until your ride is done
- Thin enough to ride at your maximum effort and still give you dexterity to fiddle around in your jersey for food
- Thick enough to keep frostbite off your fingers at 50mph down alps still laden with snow
- Destined to become a staple in your cycling and multi-sport wardrobe
Measure around hand at widest point, excluding thumb. If between sizes, go smaller or larger depending upon hand volume (ie: thick fingers? Go up).
|XSmall||..||6" to 7"|
|Small||7" to 8"|
|Medium||8" to 9"|
|Large||9" to 10"|
|XLarge||10" to 11"|