Echelon Performance Polarized Cycling Sunglasses
- Frame Color: Orange
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Lenses Are UV400 Blocking UVA & UVB Lightwaves 400 Nanometer And Below for maximum eye protection
- Performance Polarized Sunglasses work to reduce the annoying and dangerous glare reflected off roads and water
- How Do Polarized Lenses Work? : Light reflected from surfaces like a flat road or smooth water is generally horizontally polarized. This horizontally polarized light is blocked by the vertically oriented polarizers in the lenses. The result: a reduction in annoying and sometimes dangerous glare
- Unique Lens Technology Ensures Light Is Filtered For Minimal Eye Fatigue And Distortion
- Modern Styling Utilizes Rubber Temples To Hug Your Head Securely To Keep Your Sunglasses In Place During The Most Demanding Conditions
- Effectively Protects Your Eyes From Wind, Sand, Dirt, Flying Objects Or Insects
- Measurements: Temple to temple: 6", Arms 4 3/4"
You'll see clearer, crisper and farther with Polarized Filtered Sunglasses.
The road, sky, clouds, water will never look the same again wearing your new pair of Polarized Lens Sunglasses!