A general rule of thumb for NCAA Cycling Jersey sizing is that a rider would wear and ride in their normal shirt
- RED RAIDERS put miles on the road and REPRESENT WHILE YOU RIDE
- ¾ length hidden zipper for ventilation
- Three rear cargo pockets for great storage for longer rides
- Moisture wicking Dri-Sport fabric helps pull sweat away from your body and regulate temperature.
- **Please order up one size for a comfortable fit, as these jerseys run about a size Small**
If a rider wears an XL polo shirt
they would use an XL cycling jersey but the garment
would be snug and sport appropriate as a cycling jersey should fit. If your looking for a more relaxed fit go with a size larger. Note that designs are for â??unisexâ? use but
sizing is based upon menâ??s shirt sizing.
Small(38 - 40 Chest)
Medium (40 - 42 Chest)
Large (42 - 44 Chest)
X-Large (44 - 46 Chest)
XX-Large(46 - 48 Chest)
XXX-Large (48 - 50 Chest)