- The Slipstreamâ?¢ shoe cover was developed for two purposes: to shield your feet from chilling cold and to create an aerodynamic advantage.
- Wear Slipstreamâ?¢ shoe cover directly over your cycling shoes to feel greater comfort on cool days and to slice through the wind.
- The Slipstreamâ?¢ shoe covers keep your feet warm and dry.
- Tight-knit nylon keeps the wind out and warmth in.
- The Slipstream'sâ?¢ are great when booties are too much
- When worn on rainy days, the Slipstream can be used to keep those expensive cycling shoes clean.
- They're made with nylon on the inside to retain the shape, and Cordura on the outside to stand up to the abuse.
- DeFeet crafted a solution that actually keeps windchill off the feet, creates smoother lines, keeps dirt out, looks better, and ultimately makes riders faster.
- Slipstreamâ??sâ?¢ also last much longer than a pair of socks while barely costing more.
How to cut a SlipStream Shoe Cover Video: